The Peoria, Decatur & Evansville Railway

 Name:  C&NW Jct (Junction), Illinois(elevation 511')
 Mile Post:  14.0
 Previous Station:  Hawley
 Next Station:  South Pekin
 Description:  The connection was originally built circa 1913 while the Chicago & North Western filled in the gap in its line between South Pekin and Peoria.  Interchange with the C&NW started on May 21st, 1917.  The interchange was removed in March 2002. 
 Photos:  Right of Way
 Date Reached:  By October 1870
 Track Status:

 Main Line: Still in place - .

 Interchange removed in 2002

 RR Facilities:

 C&NW JCT - circa 1913-2002

 Siding - (listed here in 1944, 1948, 1957, 1970, 1978, and 1987)

 Telephone Booth - (listed here in 1957 and 1970)

 Customers:  
 Last Updated:  03/31/2014

 

Back to the Stations page